In todayâ€™s job market, thereâ€™s a massive shortage of tech talent. Thereâ€™s also a growing demand for high paying, remote tech jobs, however many lack the skills.
In addition, long stemming systemic issues including the racial wealth gap, gender inequality, immigrant under-employment and high tuition debt still pose challenges to be solved.
There is clearly an opportunity to innovate within talent development & recruitment. SkillHat & HiredHippo solve these challenges, and have partnered to create a holistic platform to help professionals land jobs with top startups in USA & Canada.
SkillHat provides expert training, coaching & community to help professionals pivot into tech careers in UX Design, Business Analysis, Scrum & Product Management. SkillHat focuses on the BIPOC community (Black, Indigenous & People of Colour), women, immigrants and recent grads.
HiredHippo is a hiring marketplace where professionals are matched instantly with jobs they love, and where companies can get instant access to top talent thatâ€™s vetted and aligned to the job opening.
Through this partnership, candidates on HiredHippo will get access to SkillHat programs, to up-skill, join a community and receive personalized coaching.
SkillHat alumni upon graduation, will be onboarded to HiredHippo, to get matched with the jobs for them. Each job presented is tailored to the candidateâ€™s experience and offers the easiest way to apply – similar to a bumble or tinder but for jobs in the tech industry.
What HiredHippo offers job seekers:
- One-click apply. No more writing and rewriting resumes and cover letters.
- Vetted companies. Every employer on the platform is carefully selected and pre-approved
- Curated matches. Candidates only see jobs aligned with what theyâ€™re looking for, including salary, work environment, commute time, and more.
- Direct access to hiring managers.
- A guaranteed response from employers. No more getting ghosted!
What SkillHat offers job seekers:
- Fun, immersive hands-on technical training, within a cohort based group class
- Cross-functional team work, to build a product portfolio
- Community networking events (virtual & in-person)
- Personalized career coaching (resume review & interview prep)
- Job success support within the role
How to get started:
If youâ€™re looking to learn UX Design, Business Analysis, Scrum or Product Management, click here to get started with SkillHat.
If youâ€™re a SkillHat Alum, click here to get started on HiredHippo.
SkillHat X HiredHippo